Practical Planning for the NDIS
This booklet has been specifically designed for Western Australian families and individuals who are either currently within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or the WA National Disability Insurance Scheme (WA NDIS) or transitioning over the to the NDIS.
The booklet is designed to assist in
- Understanding the NDIS and WA NDIS, and
- Preparing for a planning or review meeting
The booklet can be used by
- Filling the information in electronically and printing, or
- Printing the booklet and writing the answers in
The booklet can then be taken to the planning and review meetings to support your plan.
Please note: this booklet should only be part of your preparation for a planning or review meeting. Other important planning parts are
- Speaking to family and friends – your informal supports
- Speaking to service providers, community/education organisations and medical professionals who are involved in your life – formal supports
For further information on this resource, the NDIS or to request a hardcopy of the booklet please contact MDWA on 9380 3400.